Wednesday 15 February 2012

In the Spirit of Love and 'Burn'





Happy Day-After-Valentine Pixies! :D

So, I was talking with my friend, Valerie last night about putting up a Valentine post but didn't want anything too serious and she said "Just put up something with lots of pictures".... She knows I love pictures so since I didn't have enough on my laptop, I decided to go on Google to check for some and I stumbled upon a Valentine song -Burn and love note Jada Pinkett-Smith put on her Facebook page for her husband, Will.

It is simple, yet so beautiful. Anyway, I thought to share it with you guys.
Enjoy...

With the major losses we have experienced in the last few weeks...

We should remember...

Our lives are worth living fully.

Therefore...

Our risks are worthy.
Our mistakes are worthy.
Our traumas are worthy as well.
The very paths we are told not to tread are the paths that hold the keys to our deepest understanding of love for our lives and ourselves.

Self love is the gateway to truly loving another...deeply

We were born to be loved and to love...fiercely.

Will,
I love you.
Happy Valentine's Day.
This is for you.
J.



Honestly, I don't think this sounds like a woman who's about to file divorce papers.



You can check the pictures below while listening to the song.














No comments: