Monday 27 February 2012

I need my Space!!!

*brushes cobwebs and dust off blog* *wipes sweat with back of palm*

Hello Pixies :D,

I know for a new blog I haven't posted as much as I'm supposed to. The past week has been pretty crazy and rough for me, but I'm back at least for some time now so please bear with me.

I've had two friends come stay with me for the past week and they've driven me crazy in the past week!! I could swear I've seen 6 different personalities in the past week from just 2 people.
You see, I didn't really grow up surrounded by a lot of girls. I have just one younger sister and since she entered high school 8 years ago, we haven't stayed together for more than one week.

Throughout my stay in the University, I never had a room-mate so its really hard adjusting to this. Its really different when you have a room-mate where you both paid for the apartment so its like you both have equal rights and can make equal amount of decisions. But when you have people stay with you, you can't complain so you won't come off as a nag.
Are simple instructions like "Please if you have to stay till past 11, just stay out" or "Arrange the bed when you wake up" or "Pick up your hair after combing" too much to ask? Its not like I have a large apartment where they'll have their own wing and I won't have to deal with this. I mean I stay in a one-bedroom apartment, please KEEP IT CLEAN!

I can stand a lot of things, but the staying out late and having to stand in front of my building gate till 1am with different men because I won't let people I don't know come inside my apartment is what irks me the most.

I won't say my friends are all bad and inconveniencing. I can't either. That would be wrong. In fact, they are quite wonderful people. I cherish those moments we stay-in, watch movies, cook and gossip. How we talk each other through problems, whisper fun secrets or just the sounds from the keypads of our phones or laptops. I love how we recant old episodes of How I Met Your Mother and Desperate Housewives and try to argue over which character we act like the most.

In general, I think I have the best and worst of both worlds with my friends its just that we all have very strong personalities and we tend to have altercations a lot. However, I need them to move out of my house ASAP! I love them but I need my space!!

Talk later pixies.
X

No comments: